Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More Kim Jong Il


Another test (im sorry that puppet kills me)? Who gives a shight? Iraq is out of most peoples minds I think. In general Americans have a very short attention span and tend to only care about what happens directly to them and impacts this very second. And when the do start to care its already too late. Case and point: Katrina, housing, North Korea, Bush, Iraq, Iran, Afhgans, terrorism in general, investing bubbles and American Idol. I think Paris Hilton is more tlaked about then the upcoming election - I mean thats CNN material. Try something that would maybe be of interest to most people like the enormity of backdated options (read apple, UNH, etc) which in my opinion has only been breifly revealed. or,

How about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home