Wednesday, April 20, 2005

4/20/2005 Rally cap

INTC and YHOO both with great earnings PPI numbers came out high. PFE earnings were not too bad so I think I will stay with them for a bit, same for LLY. THe next week should be positive for the mkt as I think the huge drop last week made some ppl think that there are some good deals out there now. Im long the market for the short term here, I didnt expect such solid numbers from INTC and YHOO. PPL are starting to worry about summer gas inventories and OPEC saying they might trim production.
  • Staying long oil and nat gas has proven to be pretty good oil 52.71 (Im up 4.3%) nat gas 7.118 (Im up 1.6%)
  • My call to continue market short went in my face a bit, I broke even since last post. Im long now 115.30
  • TOL continue to short this, sold off hard then came back a bit (75.5 im up 1.9%)
  • Gold, dollar is still weak and will come off. Continue long! (433.8 im up 1.7%)
  • PFE 27.42 im off 1% LLY im up 2.7% 59.45 Continue long here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home