Thursday, November 02, 2006

The break remains to be seen



Well, today wasnt to telling. No conirmtion of sellers yada yada yada. Look, right now the thing that is goign to push the market one way or the other is the retail numbers Same store sales. My shop things they are going to be bad - partially becase they were so strong over the last few weeks. GAP today reported terrible numbers, same with WMT and TGT while up was weak. If the consumer shows a dent maybe that will be the tipping point.

There is no doubt the economy is showing kinks..how do you make money off of it is the question. Me? I think buy volatility. Ive thought that for a while - but its so cheap that even if you take a few shots and fail when it does spike youll make some nice cash.

And also, Borat opens tomorrow which will be the greatest movie ever.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not ωrіtе a lot of commentѕ,
but i did some searching and wounԁ up hеre "The break remains to be seen".

And I actually ԁo hаve a couρlе оf questіons
for yοu if yοu do not mіnd. Could it be simply me or
doеs it giѵe the іmpгeѕѕion liκe a few of thе
comments appeаr lіkе ωritten by bгain ԁеad folks?

:-P Αnd, if you are posting on other placеѕ, I woulԁ lіke tο follow everythіng fresh уou haѵe to
post. Wοuld уou list of all οf уоuг community pages liκе your twitter
feеԁ, Faceboοk page oг linkeԁin profile?


My wеbpagе :: http://www.youtube.com
My web page: hcg diet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home